After discussing the dating site further we decided it was getting more and more complex regarding the back-end and ultimately to change to a less complex theme. The decision was made as a team to change to a property selling site.
This decision was based on the following:
- If we are going to change the theme, now is the time as we are not yet committed.
- The team as a whole felt confident with the property site.
- We may have been over reaching in back-end complexity for our first attempt?
- The property site requires less tables which makes it less complex and simplify s linking them with PHP.
- The property site relates more closely to what we have learnt so far.
Although this does mean we will be doing more work with regard to planning, I think this is part of working collaboratively and am pleased we are able to discuss and work things out as team.