Since going to a recent seminar I have decided to standardise certain aspects of my posts and also incorporate some style changes.
* Use bullets points more to simplify posts.
* Sub Headers to make posts easier to read, as people often scan through blog posts.
* Avoid long body’s of text, as this can be unappealing.
* Bold text to highlight important sentences.
* Continue using a sans-serif font, as it is easier to read from the screen.
Images and Video
* The standard size of images and videos will be 660 x 400, which will fill the whole width of the post and enable them to be clearly seen.
* Continue to ensure that the high-resolution version of images is available when an image is clicked on.
* Continue to scan any sketches and avoid phone images.
Categories and Tags
* Continue to use categories to organise the site, but I will start to use tags for thematic content that spans across categories.