Almost Complete

My poster is now complete other than a title and a timeline label. The only major change I made that deviated from my final plan was that the whole image has now been rotated to try and give the impression of momentum or movement. I have managed to resist to urge to add extra things like little meteors, in order to stay true to the idea of keeping it simple and uncluttered.
There are some things I would do differently next time. These include analysing the data thoroughly sooner and using the software to flesh out ideas sooner. I would use the software to try my ideas out sooner because although it is was faster for me to do quick sketches of ideas, I think I relied on them too much and seeing it on the screen can sometimes help with eliminating ideas or help to progress them faster. Now that I have gained some experience using Adobe Illustrator in workshops and by myself it should be easier to do this.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s