More Changes

Since my last post I have refined my design (sketch below). However when I came to finalise which country’s I was going to use and look at the data in more detail, it became apparent that even this design would not end up the way I had envisioned, although I believe I can still use the basic design if I make some changes, such as the data used. This was due to an oversight on my part. The mistake I made was that I did not look at the data thoroughly enough during the design process and made assumptions! I feel that I have learnt by this and that it is a mistake I will not quickly repeat.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s